NPE 2018 in Orlando, Florida. Bievenidos Latín América and Upcoming Exhibition.
NPE 2018 – Orlando, Florida from May 7-11
Every three years the North American plastics extrusion and converting industry meet for the National Plastics Exhibition.
This year the NPE will be held in Orlando Florida from May 7-11.
This is a unique opportunity for film extruders and converters to see their competitors, and suppliers (both equipment and raw materials) in one venue.
FAS Peco will be exhibiting at the NPE (booth W 2691) this year as we have in the past. In addition to representatives from our technical sales and service organizations, we will be demonstrating our equipment as well.
Our exhibit will feature a Euroline bag on roll system producing coreless rolls of trash bags in real time.
Regardless of your converting applications and challenges, we can demonstrate our technology in the following areas:
- Unwind stand for out of line operation (this equipment may also be placed in line if desired, as well)
- FAS Peco unique and exclusive tensionless sealing system let us show you how we seal the web from both sides under zero tension.
- FAS Peco infinitely adjustable perforation system we can show you how we perforate the web and how you can adjust the strength of that perforation infinitely.
- State of the art perforation detection system. We accurately and consistently count either the number of bags or the length of film going onto each roll. Your counts are correct, every roll.
- Industry leading coreless winding watch our winder run roll after roll without a missed transfer. Let us show you the advantages of our exclusive dual gripper design.
- Roll wrapping capability. at the show we will demonstrate our tape unit TU 220 which will place a printed label around each finished roll. This can be used for a final presentation to your customer, or simply to keep the roll intact for hand off to downstream automation.
So come to Florida and enjoy the nice weather and sunshine!
Stop by our booth, say hello and watch our live demonstration. Members of our management, sales and technical service teams will be there. We look forward to welcoming you to our stand, and discussing your converting applications and challenges with you.
Take a roll of bags with you as a souvenir and a reminder of your visit and discussions with us at the show.
Upcoming Exhibition PLASTPOL in Poland 22-25th May
FAS will be participating in the PLASTPOL exhibition at the Targi Kielce in Poland from 22-25th May 2018, in Hall C booth 29
Please stop in and see us at our booth, and watch our live demonstration of our bag making and winding technology.
FAS will be demonstrating our proven and popular Euroline bag on roll making system on the stand. You can observe our bag making technology as well as our coreless winding system in real time operation. The finished rolls that we will be presenting to attendees will have a label wrapped around them, done by our optional tape unit TU220.
This Euroline will be running out of line from an unwind stand. Stop in and discuss with our team how you can put this system in line with your blown film extrusion system as well. We can guide you through the benefits of in line production and assist you in making a determination if in line production is appropriate for your production program or not.
At the booth in the exhibition will be sales and technical service representatives of FAS, as well as our representatives in Poland RICCO INTERNATIONAL TRADE & CONSULTANCY.
Stop by, say hello, watch our demonstration and tell us about your film converting challenges and opportunities. We look forward to seeing you there and showing you how we can help you profitably take advantage of growth opportunities in your market.
We have a solution for you, regardless of your size, budget or experience level.
For any questions about the exhibition, our demonstration, and or any specific product inquiries please contact our regional sales manager Joakim Sjödin via mail or Piotr Polkowski, mobile +48 606 259 854 or e-mail.
Do you have any questions about our newsletter, please feel free to contact Peter Håkansson, Sales Director FAS Converting Group email@example.com, phone: cell: +46 706 769 262